Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I go now?

Done done done... Really I smell the fog in the air, I think of new possibilities, and I dislike what I am doing now. Its time to go.
Dainish is messing up in school again. I told him to straighten up that computer and cell phone would become possession of the dictator, and he could quit making faces at me, my sight may be dim, but my intelligence isn't yet, and he is really making me mad. More faces and now he says he is sick. I wrote a letter to the teacher who emailed me that he isn't doing his work. She had said, how do we encourage him? Last year I had said a well placed boot up the butt, but she hadn't responded to that remark last year. So this year I said he needs to motivate himself or go to school till he is twenty. He has to take responsibility and suffer the consequences for his laziness. THE END.. dratted kid.

No comments:

Blog Archive