Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gramma! My crack hurts!

Me: "oooh, OK, well (explanation about hygiene practices) and do you need some lotion on your..er.. crack?"
Ava: "yes gramma that is what I need."
after the operation of lotion on crack, Ava announces "Gramma my crack still hurts."
Me: "Go to bed darling, I am sure it will feel better in the morning." Is this what they are calling it now?
I laid on couch till 1;30ish and watched cartoons with Daine. He fell asleep, and when the girls got home I went and got Andyroo and we had Jack in the Box at 2:00 in the morning.  Chicken Pita with peach ice tea. Acid reflux can handle Pita bread, and potatoes. So I eat a lot of that.
I think I am still losing weight, I am sad about my ass, its becoming flat like and old lady.....HEY!!

No comments:

Blog Archive