Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

it is it is it really is THURSDAY!

I had this wonderful soliloquy running through my head earlier, of course I can't remember a word of it. I am resistant to change this I know. I will embrace it later on and think what a great idea change is, but in the beginning I am against it. I NEED another job, I am un-able to pay all the bills... big sucky.    My son is slipping through the cracks, waiting to hear from the good doctor A. Dain needs to see the good doctor. Dain needs my foot up his behind, but frankly after dealing with difficult children all day and being under paid for my services, I have little patience left over for the child of my old age. Should I give him away to a good home? The results of the poll are not back yet.

No comments:

Blog Archive