Search This Blog

Monday, August 02, 2004

.I cannot believe

I just wanted to remind you what you are to me.
but I cannot but feel the dread, the impending doom, your going to leave me screwed and homeless.
This is what happened a year ago to me and Daine, August to be exact. This is the month my son died,
this is the month that I get screwed.
We were homeless in August, cuz patty changed her mind about us living with her.
We came to live in Cathy's back bedroom so that daine could be used and abused by her son.
I don't think I have it in me to trust anymore.
You always said, This is now, that is the past... I wanted to believe you.
I wanted my life to turn around. Its not going to, I don't get you, and I don't get to live and laugh.
You have truly devastated me, I will not recover from this greatest betrayal. Just so you know.
If I could die right now, I would.

No comments:

Blog Archive