Search This Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Going back to Boise is stirring ghosts for me. I can't turn back the clock nine years and I don't want to, but I want the thoughts to quit churning in my head
I don't want to go to Boise, it feels like I am going backwards not forward.

One step forward, three steps back.

I quit crying today, I quit questioning and obsessing. Keeping busy is the best thing I can do. That and worry, will I be ready in time? Not if I sit on my ass and obsess about going to Boise.

I will make it a point to get to Elko and visit. It's not out of reach, only I cannot remember how to get there, I don't remember how to get to Boise anymore.

I don't remember how to get out of my driveway.

I am sad.

I miss Daine, I miss my girls, I guess Boise won't be so bad.

OH guess what? Janelle said, her dad is glad I am coming back, he says I should never have left in the first place. She believes he says this merely to annoy his wife.....

No comments:

Blog Archive