Search This Blog

Friday, August 06, 2004


know you used to tell me that attitude is 99 percent of the problem.
My attitude is up and down these days.
When you are so sure of something and have absolutely NO Doubt and it's pulled right out from under you
it leaves a person very confused.
I thought I knew that Carl and I were meant to be. My sister in Law Melody says,
'be prepared for him finding you in six months with hat in hand.'
I doubt this, Carl is a decision maker, one reason he attracted me so. He makes up his mind and he
never sways from the course, he says he will find me in a few months when he has the whole business
straightened out, but I think that may be his very first lie to me.
Allison says that I was his pet, that he never hoped to catch a butterfly so bright, but feared keeping it....
I may never know, some people say we aren't meant to always know everything.
I do know that my soul is weary and I miss my son. and living near Janelle will be a blast again,
we are so very close.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel and for that we can be thankful."

No comments:

Blog Archive