Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

glenadusky@yahoo.com

So, I write your name with shaking fingers in the sand. I watch the tide wash it away.
You are finished with me whatever category I fulfilled for you.
Dreams are nice, but I always wake up.
This was doomed from the start. I broke rules for you. I challenged fate. I know what
is right, I must always stick to what I know.
This is goodbye, you do not fool me with your attempt to tell me it is for a little while. I already know
what you are afraid to admit.
You will not wake up in a cold sweat regretting what you have done, you will continue to get stronger every day
Tomorrow you will not remember my kiss.
I am going to love you for a long time, I always knew this.
I shall take with me what you taught me, and I will always cherish it.
In the meantime I will sing, " Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" at the top of my lungs, by myself and I will smile.
And I will live life, like this is all there is.... because this is all there is.
I am out of the box that was being lowered on me.
Every day one is stronger, regaining spirit. Hope comes again.

Goodbye yellow Brick Road, where the dogs of society howl, you can't keep me in your pent house, I'm going back to my
plow. Back to the howley old owl in the woods, searching for horney back toads, I finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road.
Fuck you Carl!!!



No comments:

Blog Archive