Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Flight to Boise


I had a wonderful time, I didn't want to go home.Add Image
I think I could get addicted to Florida, it's a pretty place, so much to see and do.
Kevin was generous, making it possible to see Anna, I was thankful for that Too.
I made the flight to Phoenix with five minutes to spare, I was the last one on board. The plane was nearly empty, I had three seats to myself!
We had bad turbulence, and it was similar to riding a Grey hound bus... in fact, when the stewardes' chickened out and took their seats, I said, " Hey it's not so bad if you just think your on a bus."
I had terrorist's sitting in front of me, he reminded me of a bobble head... constantly putting his seat back, then up again, he was about to tip over the scotch.
I only screamed once, when the plane dropped about fifty feet.
When I screamed it started a chain reaction and several other people screamed as well.....

Phoenix to Boise was tamer at least.
The plane was nearly a half an hour early getting to Boise.. THEY don't know how to say Boise properly... foreigners!!

I don't think I could compare that visit to anything thus far!

No comments:

Blog Archive