Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2005

There is a decided Crisp feeling in the air.



It's coming! Autumn. Last night the harvest moon sat on the mountain looking like a large piece of custard pie.

I took Dain and Kayla to see, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Neither one moved an inch through the entire thing.

I found myself laughing loudly, I will purchase that movie when it comes out.

More work on my bedroom today, and I have to go to the University to collect my books!

I got my English 101 straightened out finally. The professor didn't read my original letter, told me I could sit in his class, I needed a code to stay in class... SECRET codes already... it is all about me.. I TOLD YOU SO!

I am happy.

I don't have all the answers, but I got the clues, and as always the rest isn't worth pondering anymore.

So the cooler nights are on the way, the crisp mornings, and the leaves to crunch under my feet.

Kayla starts Kindergarten, Daine goes to the second grade.

It is all good.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I'm ready for crisp weather. I'm so sick of 90 degrees plus Indiana humidity, I could scream out loud.

super good luck to the kids as they go to school!!!!!! Claire went back last Tuesday.

Dusky Dawn said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of them, they are beautiful children!

Kimmie said...

thank you!!!!

Blog Archive