Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2005

TIME... we ran out of time.
The aligator Excursion was one of the high points. Bone fish Willies was incredible...
The waitress was a cute little thing, she came to our table and sighed, she was having a bad day... then spotted my pink leather watch with the diamonds floating in it.... we talked pink for a few minutes... when the bill came, I put the watch in the tray with the money for our meal.
She was so excited, she almost wet herself, then all the other wait people came over to say how nice that was.... Kevin said, they were checking to see if I had anything else to give away, LMAO!
St. Augustine's was the best, Seeing my long time online friend Anna. was wonderful, she is like the sister I wished I had.
Kevin was generous and thoughtful through the week.

No comments:

Blog Archive