Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Daylight coming and me wanna go home


I could write two blogs this morning. The other one entitled, "Drum roll please"
I am supposed to call the apartment people today. I am praying for good news. Good news like, "MOVE IN PLEASE"
And the other part of my morning is, three kids (house apes) one infant princess, a baby pug, a cranky son in law, mucho homework, and my Oldest daughter is at clinicals till three. At which time we will all be nuts. I would steal the spoiled fat dykeeni, my son, and my dog and hide out for the day, but I am a nice person.
Mostly a nice person who honors family commitments while lamenting that I am merely the gramma of the two little girls, dykeeni, Labrador,rat terrier,and baby pug.
I get to walk free with the nine year old boy and cocker spaniel with the jaws from hell when my apartment is ready. Notice I said, WHEN not IF.. I am trying for optomism. Like Mr Hatch says.. he is positive all the time, he must have been born that way.
AHHH life could be very easy.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

OMG! That pug is fantastic!!!!

Did you hear from the apartment people or did I just miss it somehwhere???

Dusky Dawn said...

I am still optomistic. WHY? I don't know, I am usually realistic.
I have no idea why this is so much trouble, if I were dishonest I would probably get right in.

Blog Archive