Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

These Dreams



I dreamed of dead animals everywhere. Squished, about to give birth. There were animal babies laying on the trail I was walking. They were looking at me with half dead eyes. I didn't know what I should do. I think there were about fifteen baby alligators in the stages of death. I wondered if I should ease their suffering, or leave them to nature. I thought maybe I could get my hands on a children's wading pool and fill it with small fish and water, and maybe the alligators could revive.
Dead bears,bear severed heads... I cannot imagine what it could mean or what I was stressing about. It stunk, I could smell the death in my dream. I was feeling sick with the strength of that smell.
The day before it was an elephant baby following me everywhere I went. It thought it was tiny, but I knew it would hurt me if I stopped running. I climbed to the top of a tower with narrow passageways and it ran up to me, wedging its way through. I realized it could get stuck and we would both die in the tower.
I don't believe in dream association, like if you dream of water someone is going to have a baby, or a ladder means death, or a dog digging in the yard means money... or what ever the dream experts make up to match symbolism. I do not, I think it is simpler then that, but I have no idea what dead animals and nuisance elephants mean, or even alligators seeking assistance.
JEEEZ could it be my family?
I think of them more like healthy zoo animals, playful and annoying all at once.
If it were a circus, I would be the trapeze artist, and I would fly high above it all.
If it were a zoo, I would be feeding and endless cleaning.
If it were a Forest, there would be blankets provided for the night, and food provided for the day.

SANCTUARY!


No comments:

Blog Archive