Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Waiting on the Apartment People Part Two

Since you asked Kimmie! :))
I sent the pictures of Sherman, Copied my drivers registration and took pictures of my car licence plates... I showed the letter I wrote to Nevada for Daine's birth certificate. Nevada hasn't sent me the Certificate yet. I signed paper work,I copied my tax return from last year. I sang a little song, made a little lunch and got down tonight!! OK, not really on the last part.
I mentioned the words ANAL Retentive They are waiting for some more information to come back on me, like the official "IF I am a serial killer" kinda thing. Nothing about finger prints yet, I am going to give them my BUTT PRINTS if this doesn't end SOON. Any place else you wave money under their nose and you are the proud renter of an apartment. So far the money hasn't done much for them.
They will have to use a crow bar to remove my carcass is they ever try to evict me once I am in. MAD MAD MAD

No comments:

Blog Archive