Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Here we go again! Orgasmic

My daughter has a job interview today for St. Lukes Ni-cu Department, working with new born baby's. She is excited and nervous. I helped her pick out a new suit. She looks great in it I know even though I didn't see it on. It's a deep black, classy cut, and she bought a red silky shirt to go underneath the jacket.
If she gets the job, she will be hired right after she graduates in May from BSU. WE are so happy and proud of her. She did it!! even having three daughters born along the way. I am waiting to hear how it goes!
I have a job interview tomorrow. I am doing that before I go to work at the Boise Water Center in town. I don't like days that have several things shoved in together. I am having all kinds of anxiety, I even got lost on my way home from work last night. Don't think I want to be medicated though.. seems the cure is worse then the condition.

Dr. Turner wants to put me on Abilify.

I am afraid to take it to be honest; it looks like the same shit as Seroquel. Do you think Dr. Turner thinks I am a psycho? I haven’t been diagnosed as one, but I am beginning to lose trust in him.

I am ANXIOUS and PISSED off dammit, not Bi Polar or Schizophrenic.

I see him next week; perhaps I should wear the purple feather boa and my combat boots.

People have no VISION

No comments:

Blog Archive