Search This Blog

Monday, March 05, 2007

It was broke when I got there



I am resentful, jealous, and abandoned.
What did you expect loving a married man?
Oh yes we know the story about how the marriage has been over for years, and he doesn't have baggage, because he has already moved on, and he has something to work out with her and he is gettng an apartment in March.
Thankfully his wife keeps him so busy I don’t have to worry about him cheating on her and me.
JEEZ do I hear myself?
Thanks for the effort pig eyed dog molester.
Radio silence days, and I know I deserve some attention and I know I am getting exactly what I deserve for believeing. Today I take my life back, today I am the control of radio silence. Don't wanna be a self fullfilling proclamation, what can I expect, no one knows not even Dr. Turner or Dr. Armentrout. Something tells me to keep on. I let myself get swallowed up, I let myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive