Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

14765 Good things

Daine had a concert last night, Melanie and Janelle went with me, and I really enjoyed their company and the concert. There was a little girl that sang so beautifully, I wanted to give her a standing ovation. I was conscience of the tickle in my throat all evening, I didn't want an attack, I thought about how it would disrupt the whole concert and people would run to me and try the Heimlich maneuver. Perhaps I need a sign..."I am not having an asthma attack, nor am I choking, give me a minute and I will get a handle on it." NAH no one would read it.
I have a lot of hope for the future, finally. I haven't had a breathing attack since Monday. I started taking Daine's acid blocker medicine. Until I Get mine from the pharmacy. GAWD! If this works, I can live without fear again. I slept on the couch with the vaporizer on, I hope I can sleep in my own bed tonight.

No comments:

Blog Archive