Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Going in!

I hope I don't get thrown off the school grounds today. I am meeting K from past math and sociology classes and successful hair expert. She is small but fierce. She says if BSU won't buy back my books, she will sell them under her school number.
I think I have a handle on the bronchial spasms. After several bouts of coughing and not being able to breathe, I Think the inhaler and antibiotics are working. Scary experience. I don't ever want to feel like that again. You can't cough because you can't get air so you make a barking seal noise and gasp and struggle. I had a dentist appointment yesterday, I was afraid it would happen in the chair. I had an atack at 2 AM that day, and it was fresh in my mind. Running through the apartment struggling and panicking. I found the inhaler and did my best to suck it in with no air comming in.
LIKE I said I don't want to experience that again. I turned off Scentsy and the candle melter and put a vaporizer on with a touch of salt in it. Seems to be helping. I Hope so.

No comments:

Blog Archive