Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

As Janelle would say, "where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?"


BHUUUUHAAHAAAA
My stomach still hates me and I wonder what type of fucked up genius would carry a torch for an unworthy encephalopod for the past thirty years? In-between meaningless affairs that stretch on forever. Linda Said...I would never have a relationship after Mikey, I would go from affair to affair and have unnecessary strings attach to me because of them, but I would never find the right guy till I was quite old... like maybe fifty or something. I worked out the math, I was supposed to meet him when I was 47. I even have a firm picture in my head of what he looked like, but it never happened, I missed a connection somewhere. Gawd! a few times. He was tall, over six foot, silver hair that he wore long. He had on faded jeans and a pale blue shirt. He was crazy about me. I think he got hit by a bus before we had our assignation. REALLY Sux. or he is with the wrong woman, wishing for happiness. AND I go through several possibilites in my head with every man I meet. Notice not women. Just not interested in women. Though I am sure the right woman knows more about making a relationship then any man I have ever known. Ahh well what I meant to say is JJ I need to put this torch out, its starting to burn my fingers, and you never did "get" me anyway. I am looking for a poet with a strong heart.

No comments:

Blog Archive