Search This Blog

Monday, February 08, 2010

Oh Thank You! 16769


Md likes me and wants to retain me as his tech. Just goes to show you that things can go from awful to touchingly pitiful in the space of a few minutes. I feel like I have a kite string attached to a hurricane...just before the cliff. So do I ride it out or jump? Some role model I am, I Have taught him how to make fun of people and be insubordinate. Only in the face of professionalism, you do not make fun of people to their face. Hmm maybe I am of some use after all. Maybe teaching him to have opinions but not voice them isn't so bad. I mean we all have evil thoughts, its just the greatest majority of us know when it is inappropriate to express them. I call my trainer "fearless Leader" Md thinks this is very funny, he holds it above my head, he would like to tell my trainer what I call her. He doesn't quite understand why this is so funny. She is the Teutonic Germanic type blue eyed blond, Fearless Leader fits her; to the older then dirt crowd. She probably never heard of Bullwinkle Moose.

No comments:

Blog Archive