Search This Blog

Sunday, February 07, 2010

My stomach Hates me

When it all comes down to it, I don't give a damn. How many "fans" can Jesus get on face book? OOH JEEZ. Fan = Fanatic. Fanatical behaviour is not encouraged in christian groups.
Glena Dusky tagged you in a photo on ShoppyBag
THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. ShoppyBag, is a shitty shopping site that steals your e-mails and sends off invitations to join them addressed from YOU. Try to click on the "Report this e-mail" link. it says unlawful use of unsubscribe button. Who do they think they are kidding? They certainly pissed me off. SO I am telling everyone I know which amounts to about two hundred friends, and their friends, and their friends.
I am waiting on the tax return that was supposed to be in my bank by Friday. Looks like Monday, I want to pay up the rent and try to take care of the power bills and car insurance with the rest. NOT going to be rolling in dough.
bitch and moan, I know.

No comments:

Blog Archive