Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Coming storm------------------21897


I don't believe I have ever cried for a place like I have Brookings. When I lived in Elko Nevada I tried for 1 and 1/2 years to get back. I wish things were different. I don't want to be old to be where I want to be.
I am glad for the experiences that I have had in other cities, I am glad for the people I have come to love. I am thankful for my Grand Children so near, and my daughters so dear, but I want to go home. If I had a reliable car Daine and I could go for a few days, just to walk on the beach and hear the call of the birds and smell that salty air.

2 comments:

Yes I'm From Weippe said...

Road Trip I see some day for us! Even if only in a dream. I love you my dearest friend and I know that the coast is your true love and home!

Dusky Dawn said...

Road trip with you would be a blast, however I don't think I can handle my knees up to my chest for 15 hours if you were driving.

Blog Archive