Search This Blog

Friday, April 09, 2010

Terrible Job review


******** It was based on opinion and not fact. The good thing they said was Paper work is always finished and turned in on time. I am friendly and get along with my co-workers and my clients are genuinely cared about.
I guess they had to say the nice stuff or there would be no reason to keep me on. I am only a few points above termination.
They said I am not assertive enough, and I acted like I feared the client I had several months ago... Yeah the one that went to prison for his anger issues, the one that spontaneously wants to jump out of my car and pound on the window of the woman in the car in front of us. I just eased through our sessions. I said it was like having a rope attached to a hurricane standing on a cliff. I meant him. I was not trained to take him around for sessions. He was a scary person. What do they expect? I really want to live a long life.
They weren't happy about my paper work skills, and they said, "I don't ask questions if I don't know I am doing something wrong." To which.. even though I had promised I would keep silent during the review I said, " I wouldn't ask if I didn't think I was doing something wrong, would i?"
She said was there anything I wanted to add. I said No. she said, ARE you sure? I said NO. I left feeling dejected, and I knew that anything I said would not be taken into consideration, I was very sure about that. Especially since I had gone to one case manager several times because EL's goals weren't helping him, and she wrote on my review that I didn't go to her when I Thought things weren't working. Hmm? is that why we had the big meeting and they asked for my impute and we changed his goals, BECAUSE OF ME>>>>> and yet the review said I never asked for help.
That's whey I didn't bother to write a rebuttal on the stinking review. After that why give a shit, I am going to LOOK for work, there has to be another company out there that I can work with. These guys are not what they say they are.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Pretty bad when you have to keep paperwork on the people who are keeping paperwork on you.

Blog Archive