Search This Blog

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oh for the day! and I see it coming.

If I could say what I truly feel from the deep down darkness of my hardened heart, if I could impart to you my sincerity and honest way of thinking,I would. Then it occurs to me I don't give a flying rats behind about you pecker heads anyway.
I know by instinct who I can trust, and who I can reel out a little information, and who is in this world for themselves only. Who is frightened and who is evil, and who is stupid, and who is wholehearted.
I do not see myself in the mirror of your impression of me, I see myself for who I am. The last one standing has the last laugh.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I've learned that others will exhaust you if you let them.

Dusky Dawn said...

This is just me feeling negative.

Yes I'm From Weippe said...

wow I'm sorry I didn't call you today, was busy seeing my mom. Happy Be-lated Easter, I Love you my friend.

Blog Archive