Search This Blog

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday========21705

Where did my weekend go?
Yesterday was spent in the delightful company of five kids, missing were 8 year old Olivia staying at a friends house, and 2 year old Ruby in the hospital trying to get re-hydrated after being sick for several days.
Ruby is home now and looking plumped back up.
I haven't anything earth shaking to write about at five AM. The dog woke me up at three ringing the bell on the door like a mad thing, he must have had some tummy distress from all the food he scored from the grand kids yesterday. He pays for it every time he helps himself to people food, but he continues to do it.
I had a cup of tea, not such a great idea for my stomach either. I am similar to the dog, I know what I like and what my stomach will allow are two different things. Yet I continue to do it anyway, at least on a small scale.
The Easter Bunny has arrived, I put the basket up high so the dog doesn't get sick.
I am going back to bed for awhile. NO MORE BELL RINGING DOG!

No comments:

Blog Archive