Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Moody Blues will Play, but not for me....sigh...

Moody Blues Concerts.
When ever I rely on other people, plans fall through.
David was going to fly me to Las Vegas for a visit in October. Well blah blah, things came up, and then he got a new job etc. SO he says January.. I am sulking now. MOODY BLUES ARE GOING TO BE THERE!! OH MY GAWD, like I am still in love with Justin Hayward.
Anyway, if you get a chance, go, and tell me all about it, while I sob miserably in my tea.
I was 15 when I first heard them, and the love affair began. I was 35 the first time I saw them in concert, and it was awsome. I had to wait 20 years to see them in concert. now its been another 10 years, is it my imagination or is time flying by? I keep looking around, and yeah, I am getting old.It was without my permission.

No comments:

Blog Archive