Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2002

My Computer is Lonely Tonight
(and I am not answering the phone)
OKAY, just bored then. Where is my entertainment?
Things I did today...
Took Daine to a birthday party so he could ride a pony. Took a shower. Did a load of laundry,
laughed with my daughter...a lot.
Listened to her complain....a lot.
Painted my two end tables pink. I knew that would impress you.
Made popcorn for dinner, and home made lemon aid.
ooops I promised Daine I would teach him how to make oatmeal cookies, and I forgot.
I requested a cyber bug for my website, its name will be Louis....hee hee, and it's pink.
ok, I am crazy about pink. However I am wearing a pale sage green button up shirt.
I usually wear green.
Today my hair doesn't look half bad. Guess it settled in. Hair does that.
candles are lit and I am listening to Alan parson's project.
Nice Change actually.
HOPE your day was full of good things.
Just me

No comments:

Blog Archive