Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2002

Saturday, January 13th, 2001 7:45 PM 6.0
I feel kinda bad, because I sat on my ass most of the day, lamenting not getting anything done. I have bills to pay groceries to go get, and I don't feel like leaving the house. Danced with my grandbaby, and made her laugh, smoked my last cigarette on the porch in the rain. Had meaningful conversations with my three year old. all and all a up and down kinda day.


Friday, January 12th, 2001 7:39 PM 6.0
After work, I went to sit with a depressed friend. Could feel the energy getting sucked right out of me. I wanted to make him feel better, but I wanted to be home with my two kids. We are all we have. I am going to help him clean his house on Sunday.


Thursday, January 11th, 2001 5:18 PM 7.0
some good some bad, My son was assessed by the state, he is advanced on his communication skills. I noticed some areas that I need to improve on as a parent. He is three, I am single and work, I am tired.


Wednesday, January 10th, 2001 6:48 PM 6.0
evil looks, and smug thoughts do not make up a good day, I have to deal with one of my co-workers getting her comeupance. Wish I wasn't so close the situation.


Tuesday, January 9th, 2001 5:42 PM 6.0
Well I got my wish, the one employee who was making my job harder, got to do my job today, since the managment could see that she wasn't doing her part. I felt guilty, but was free to accomplish much more today, while she was overwhelmed and swamped, like I have been the past several months.


Monday, January 8th, 2001 4:56 PM 7.0
I get a little overwhelmed at work on Monday, I feel like I am one of the few employees that understands team playing, and the good of the whole work place. Two of my co-workers have their own agenda, and prevent me from getting my other things done, because they don't answer the sales phone, I am looking for solutions and better communication with them. But I secretly feel that they are nothing more than prima donna's and don't care about the whole picture, only themselves. Came home to my adorable three year old, and the world seems right somehow.


Sunday, January 7th, 2001 7:19 PM 10.0
Started the day with my kids, went to the beach with all of them and friends to dig for clams. We didn't find any clams but had a good walk and fun day. Got home to find the cat still stuck in the tree, so we climbed up and saved him. We had dinner at McDonalds.


Saturday, January 6th, 2001 9:42 PM 10.0
Had nightmares all night, woke up to a baby a cat and a dog asleep next to me. After getting ready, I went to breakfast with my daughters ages 21 and 18, my 3 year old son, and 9 month old grandaughter, we had a blast. Took a walk on the beach at sunset with a friend and my three year old son

No comments:

Blog Archive