Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2002



This is just to get in touch with someone that you want to talk to.

Improvise.... but what I use is as follows:
(1) Red candle,(2) two red headed pins ( I even took two white headed pins and painted the tops of them red.)
(3)Patchouli or rose oil, or your favorite High vibration oil.
(4) Lighter...of course...(5) open mind.
(1) Anoint candle...dip your fingers in the oil, upward stroke, downward stroke Clockwise around the candle.
(2) Light candle
(3) focus on the one you want to call you. While you focus Repeat these words while Crossing the two red headed pins into the flames making an X, but do not put out the flame.
SAY:
"It is not only this flame I mean to stick, but Allison's heart I mean to prick, whether she awake or sleeping be, I call her heart to come to me.
So mote it be
So mote it be
So mote it be"
Then snuff out the flame with your fingers. Do not blow it out.
I wet mine first.
it has been my experience that the person focused on calls in twenty minutes or so.
The witches said five minutes, but it took longer for me.


Usually James Dean would call and say, "I heard you an hour ago, but I couldn't get to a phone."
Then he would tell me to knock it off, he didn't believe in that stuff.

No comments:

Blog Archive