Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Subject: Daine's Letter to Alan, his own words 4 1/2 years old



Dear Alan,
Mom is typing this. She says, I cannot say that I like you best because you send me stuff, she says, that is rude.
I looked at fishing stuff yesterday, mom would not buy me anything she said, MAYBE for my birthday.
I am going to go fishing some day. I caught a worm yesterday, Mom said I could not bring it in the house, that is okay, I lost it somewhere, I couldn't find it after I brought it in the house.
I got my socks wet in the sand box. I took off outside, but I could only find one of them.
Then we went to Cliff's work, and mom typed on the computer, I was bored. I can shoot rubber bands into the wall. I like to run the chairs on wheels into the wall too, but Mom said No.
I want to send this letter now.

Daine Bennet Dusky 8-O

No comments:

Blog Archive