Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

Anyway







I will take you anyway I can have you baby.

I will cheat

I will dance in front of the full moon. Fill a champagne

glass with moonlight, and drink it while whispering your name.

I will draw your name in the sand and let the tide take it out

I would, to keep you with me.

I would make a pact with the wind, and renounce my beliefs

I know we knew each other before somehow,

because you feel like home to me

this comes from my heart,

I am not good with words

I don't understand poetry.

I don't have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful poem Glena; If it suits you, and with your permission, I would greatly enjoy the chance to put music to song; and transform the lyric your hand so elegantly penned into the inspiration it was meant to give.
Let me surprise you.

From Paul

Blog Archive