Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

History Repeating itself

My passionate nature is messing me up again. Another attached man, another strange pulling at my heart strings. I don't care if: (Insert all the lines married men use) Creep, Jerk, Sweet waster of words. the one who is manifesting the war in me doesn't have a vital arguement.
ALONE remember alone is good.
All the reasons why not loom in my foggy brain, then he smiles at me and calls me "Lady" and I am finished arguing, till I am alone again.
I went out on a lunch date yesterday with my friend.
Jerk in question didn't like it. I said, "There is no 'we' till there is no wife" I am not going to be responsible for causing some one's pain if I can help it. Whether she deserves it or not remains to be seen and isn't my judgement call. As all of us single women know; NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL HE IS OR CHARMING,THERE IS SOMEONE AT HOME TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH HIS SHIT.
He seems like no other, and he seems so like me, and he seems so wonderful, and he seems so out of reach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but you know I am more than like no other, but do I take to much credibility upon myself; And you realize of course, we are sooo much alike; And given a chance, opportunity, I can be a wonderful asset to your life; Plus, I am single, non-committed, and not so out of reach! I can be more than a friend, but, that decision is now yours to make.

From Paul

PS - We've got to do lunch again, maybe Mexican!

Anonymous said...

Yes but given the chance, you didn't really want to be more then a friend.

Blog Archive