Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2006

Baby Quinn

Born around 11:00 PM November 24th, 2006. He is 8 pounds 1 oz. He has a fever and the cord was wrapped around his neck. His breathing is labored. The doctors think he will be fine, Chelsie is doing well, I am sure she is anxious about her son. Donald fainted and threw up. Ahh Fatherhood.
I am not at work, I want to see my daughter and new grandson. I called my field supervisor, and she said she would cover for me. SO Lumpy and I have a date tomorrow at 11:00 PM OR as we say 2300. The jerk will never know what hit him. WEll he might.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Fainting AND throwing up are never a good combo. How's the baby doing now?

Dusky Dawn said...

Day four, baby is the sweetest baby in the world, his new mother says. I wait.. you know about two weeks the fussy stuff starts. I think once Quinn realizes the power of a cry he will get noisy, it's in his genes. His mother was the worst!

Blog Archive