Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday before Thanksgiving

AHH I need to get into the shower, I am taking Paul to Securitas to fill out a job application. He is a bit shaky about job interviews and I am offering moral support.
We are going into the lion's den. "He" will not like me showing up with another man. I haven't told Paul. I haven't told Steve that we are coming either, I am hoping to weasel through this with my usual finesse. I want to help Paul, but I do not want to see the fire burning in Steve's eyes when I am there.
Then tonight, I am working a prisoner watch at the hospital, the upside is I get to wear civilian clothes not the stupid Securitas clown outfit.
Soon my son and I will be taking my horrible cell phone eating dog and moving into our own place. Paul said he would like to help me look. I will take any help I can get.
I need a two bedroom, that allows pets and is relatively cheap. GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Sounds like YOU need the moral support!! LOL

Dusky Dawn said...

Yes you are right, age isn't a sign of wisdom. It would be nice to have something work out, but I think I have to start on the side of right. Paul chickened out anyway so I didn't have to face the blue eyed lion in his cage.

Anonymous said...

Glena, you are a true friend, one I appreciate so much. I pray we never misunderstand the other's intent. Chicken out I did; but that was then, and this now 12/15/06; I went by myself this week on Monday, applied, was called the next day and scheduled an interview for Friday 12/15/06. I would never have known this opportunity, if not for your generosity. Thank you so much Glena. And as generosity and assistance are gifts that reciprocate, I will search and find you the nicest place for you and your son, that allows pets, affordable, within the same school district so Daine doesnt have to change schools, etc. And dont worry about Steve, I can handle Steve. In a nice way that is! haha

From Paul

Dusky Dawn said...

I don't want anyone to handle Steve but me.

Blog Archive