Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Forget


It is Tuesday, five days later. I had a toasted cheese and ham sandwich, is it a sandwich with only one piece of bread?
I am listening to Alien Ant farm, I love the understated anger.
I am planning on skipping Lit this afternoon, I can't skip Psych in Boise tonight. I got Dain's pay as you go phone re-charged with money so he could come with me. His mood is like mine and I know it's my fault he mirrors my depression, he skipped school today, he said he needed a day off, his company has helped me lift up. We do daily tasks, cleaned the fish bowl, picked up our living space, washed rugs walk the dog, it goes on. I see Dr. Armentrout tomorrow.
I am beginning to feel angry. I won't do anything about it. Took me five days to feel it. Wishing all kinds of maladys to befall the insignificant other. Douche bag.

No comments:

Blog Archive