Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Quit yer bitchin


I knew a lady that sang the blues, I asked her for some happy news, she just turned and walked away...(the day the music died)
JEEZ I am sick of myself. I don't like unanswered questions and the doubt that I feel, but that is the way it's going to be. With Steven there was always doubt, and I didn't quite trust him, is this how I wanted to live? You cannot be happy with something you have to hold on to tightly.
The guy at work that I started to ask out the gave me a horrified look? well he came up to me yesterday and made a point of saying "Hi Glena." he even knew my name, I am not interested though.
Butch says he would like to go to the Billy Joel Musical playing at the Morrison Center. I can bring Daine. I think my son would like it.
Eww I just looked at the tickets,65 to 40 dollars each, I think we might be listening to old Billy Joel Cd's at home and drinking beer, not Daine...
I have a history test tomorrow and if I don't start reading that chapter I will certainly fail, and I am not going to let Steven's memory interfere with living anymore. I MEAN IT!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

yeah----poop on steven.

Go study!!!

Good luck on your test!!!!!!!

Blog Archive