Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

six days

And it doesn't matter much anymore, does it?
Art class is interesting and a challenge. Some guy sat next to me and started up a conversation, so I invited him into my study group with Christy and Kelly.
He did think he was excruciatingly interesting and insisted on adding his comments to the study guide put out by the professor. He was cute, he hinted his bike was broke down and gave me a patient look. I gave him a blank look and said, "thats a bummer." Baby boomers rule in cunning... He is probably about ten years younger then me and not as cunning.
I was not taking the hint of driving him home. My car was parked a quarter of a mile away from the university, and I didn't know him. Charming cute and odd. Why me anyway? freekin weirdo magnate.

No comments:

Blog Archive