Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

wet wash rag


Professor Emery was fired. I wonder what horror they will put in her place. This means I will actually have to work in Lit class now. I was hoping for an easy A.
Today Dwain turns thirty, Daine is spending the night over there and I am home alone with the ungrateful dog that ran away this morning. He nearly got hit by a car, he just stood in the middle of traffic with an enthusiastic expression on his face. He eventually ran to an apartment complex and a nice gentleman caught him. Daine was nearly in tears, we did think the dog was going to be hit by a car. Part of me hoped it would be a quick death. Stupid Dog!
Armentrout saw me yesterday in his new office. He said, Hatcher was gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe, scuff him off and go on about my business. Good advice. Depression continues to drag on, a glass of wine and early to bed, tomorrow is a new day, the more time that passes the better I will feel eventually.
I have a history test on Monday and an Art test on Wednesday, I really think tests should be banned. Tests are unreal. I am going to change my major, I just don't know how to go about it yet. I have to find out. I am going for a degree in elementary education instead of Psychology. I am losing interest in addictions and counseling, perhaps when I feel better again?
Bruce invited me over tonight, but after nine o'clock PM, and I think I will be in bed by then. I declined the invite, an earlier night would be better because I have to get up at five thirty tomorrow to get ready for my lovely day at DTV. I wonder why Mr. Hanson didn't call me as he said he would? He is missing out on a chance to meet a great person. I find I lose interest pretty fast in people who don't keep their promises. Hatcher all over again, The woulda's coulda's and shoulda's begin to add up to a big nothing.

No comments:

Blog Archive