Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bird Brain


I fed the Hound roasted chicken last night. DID I think it would pass by un-noticed?
Poor thing. I woke up at the usual five Am. (no rest for the wicked)and noticed the said dog was not in his usual place at the foot of the bed. I looked down the hall into the living room and I see that he is in his little fuzzy bed. Very bad sign.
When entering the living room the smell hit me, and I turned on the light not wanting to step in the source of the smell.
POOR THING AGAIN! It's all my fault. I scrubbed the carpet with baking soda and dish soap, and I burned incense, and I walked poor puppy in the park, where he proceeded to be even more disgusting.
If I was that dog I would disown me.
NO more chicken for Sherman, Bad Glena, Bad Glena!

No comments:

Blog Archive