Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nightmare

I was driving Chelsie's Maroon van. The landscape seemed to be Brookings. For some reason the city was filled with 2C drivers. There were three cars, one was a van, and they jammed into a blockage that I could not get around. I knew this, I had no choice but to crash into the van that had its side facing me. Instead of crashing my van went over the three cars, except time stopped. When I came to I was on the grass in front of the house where we lived with blood and grease on my hands. I panicked I started looking for the children that I had had in the van. The children were playing, and they didn't have a mark on them, I wondered if they had even been with me. I started to tell Chelsie about the wreck, I assumed her van was parked in the driveway, I told her we would have to have the suspension checked, because I had came down hard. I thought I had, that was the only explanation, but I couldn't remember anything about the crash. Then I thought maybe I am dead, everyone but Chelsie was ignoring me while I talked. Chelsie said, "no you are not dead, I can see you." Then I heard the sirens in the distance, getting closer. Then I knew that I had left my body when the van crashed in order to survive the crash. While I was out of my body, it was used in a murder. The blood was still on my hands. The police were coming to arrest me because I had left evidence at the crime scene. I could not remember anything. I thought it was so unfair that I didn't do anything but something used me to do something. STORY of a life out of control.

No comments:

Blog Archive