Search This Blog

Saturday, January 09, 2010

blah blady blah blah blah

I am cold, even though I am wearing layers. My house still stinks like dog, and I am running the vaporiser to keep from coughing.
NOW onto something positive. You know, I have the nicest kid. 12 years old and still not a sign of the mouthy teenager that I have been warned is lurking there. I hear about thirteen, you will understand why some species eat their young. So now I just enjoy the kid, and listen to what he has to say, and I am glad he still wants to tell me what he is thinking.
I got a relaxation CD from the speech therapist. (she thinks she can teach me to relax... thats called booze baby.) I put it on in Daines room. He said it was wonderful, he fell asleep right away, the first night. The second night it didn't work. I don't know, perhaps we will try it again, if it doesn't work night three, I will give up on it.

No comments:

Blog Archive