Search This Blog

Monday, January 04, 2010

I'm STILL living in my own private Idaho

Where do you get rid of an old couch? NO NO NO this one is not good enough for a second hand store. My cats have sharpened claws on the back, the cushion covers zippers are broken and the stuffing is sliding out, and it's the ugliest thing I ever saw, red and green plaid, just vile.
My house stinks like dog, my carpets look like dirt, and everything is covered in a fine layer of dust. I thought I cleaned up around here, what gives? The dirt fairies came by when I wasn't looking.
Today I was a mess because I had two new clients I had never met, and I wasn't well versed on what I was supposed to do with them once I did pick them up. I went into work early and discussed this with my trainer. (HA trainer sounds like I am a wild beastie) It seems I was missing some important paperwork, like WHAT I am supposed to do with them once I pick them up. I got that and headed out to my first client's house. He decided he didn't want to go out today. DECIDED?!! I think he should be fired from our services. Not only did I waste the time and gas to go out there, I don't get paid a penny for my trouble. Then I was told that the other client's mother wasn't going to have her 22 year old son see me until she had met me. She lives 15 miles away, so this is inconvenient. SOOO I asked the sub department if they had any work for me today, and she sent me to a christian school to sit with and 11 year old boy and help him with his homework. HE was positively delightful and I enjoyed him immensely. I hope I meet him again.
So I find myself home early, which is fine because I really like that kid of mine. I like spending time with him.
Ray took me out to lunch before he headed back to Minnesota, that was a nice change. I am still wondering how I am going to get more gas in my car before I get paid. The clutch is still holding out by the way, and my car stinks like dog.
Such is the good life, I'm telling you.

No comments:

Blog Archive