Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

DammitJim

I went to work, I had asked the office yesterday if we should call the client in advance since he declined our service on Monday. They said, oh no, blah blah blah.. I went over there today. and he answered the door in his underwear and said, he had plans for the day. I asked him if he had called the office to cancel, and he said yes. I rather doubt he did. I went to the office and I asked them, they said, NO he hadn't called. I said, FIRE HIM. they blinked at me like I had just sprouted horns. I said, do you have any work for me, and Felicia said at three thirty to six fifteen. and I declined. NOW why did I do that? I wanted to work in the morning and I don't transition from one idea to the next very rapidly. JUST like my aspberger clients. I am so like them...
Chelsie called me while I was mulling that over...thinking maybe I should call back and take the job, but not knowing what it is makes me nervous, because it could be very unpleasant... and and... I am being a weazle aren't I? Back to Chelsie, she wanted to know what I Was doing, I said I am on call for work. She wanted to know if I would help her finish moving and I said no, thinking about my shoulder, it hurts so bad these days, and I declined physical therapy, BECAUSE.."deep Breath" I already have voice therapy twice a week, and I NEED to work and quit adding more things for me to drive to without pay.Dr Armen, Heather, Dentist on Friday. I just need to work now, ok? Ok!
SO I brought over the cardboard boxes to janelles' house for chelsie and I was getting ready to come back home, and Quinn put on his socks and said, I am going with Gramma. He had his coat and was still in his underwear. VERY cute, he was so sure I would leave him, he grabbed my leg, and said it again, I AM GOING WITH GRAMMA. Chelsie said do you want him? and I said, how could I resist? so we got his pants on him and I took him. He is playing with Daines toy cap guns, the dog is DEAD DEAD because Quinn shot him five times. (with a toy gun) He has had lunch and watched Cayoo, and hauled out cars and toys from Daine's room. This pisses Daine off because the little guys trash his room, and I do not stop them. BAD GRAMMA. Quinn calls me Grabba.
He calls his Auntie Janelle, Emo
He used the potty, and then for some reason he wet his pants. I was going to do a load of laundry anyway, so I put his stuff in the wash. I put a pair of Dain's boxers on him, and of course they wouldn't stay up, so I put a rubber band on the back and he has a tail. He was quite impressed with the ingenuity. I am a puppy he said.

No comments:

Blog Archive