Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

The day is at hand.

Today is Friday and I am thankful for that. I had a good night, I probably O.D. on PPI and Acid Blockers. The prescription and the over the counter variety. What I am taking is not enough obviously. The Dr. Never did call in the new prescription as she said she would, not sure where she is going with that, I know she is very busy, but it's unlike her to forget, so it must be a glitch with the insurance...yet again.
Today I have EL till 12:45 then MD till 4:00 then CR till 6:15. I am concerned about CR because she leaves school today at three o clock if I am not there and I am not scheduled to be with her till 4:15. There is a problem with translation, CR speaks English, but her father does not and the housekeeper gets things mixed up, or AFI does. Monday they had me at her home at 4:15 and she was at school, Then they said I was to go to the school at 4:15 only thing, she leaves school early on Friday and I don't think they know that. I was sick yesterday, and I can tell by my stomach that it's going to be another hard day, but I must go to work. I am pretty sure that MD will cancel. And now I have to get my stuff together and go into the office and cancel him, I and our program are not doing him any good, and his cancelling is a way to show who is in power, and really I hate games, especially this one.

No comments:

Blog Archive