Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ha Ha the joke was on me.--------18349


No more black bean chili. I had a vocal cord attack at 1:00AM. I had gastritis attacks for two days all for a little bowl of beans. Back to eating chicken breasts and rice. I humbly apologise stomach, you rule, you know best. Tuesday I saw the Dr. she did a lung xray, I suddenly started to worry. What if? What if? I wanted to call my daughters, but they think I am over dramatising anyway. My lungs are healthy the xray says. Dr. Keif talked about changing the medication for my stomach. It's a fight with the insurance to get them to let me have medication. They think once a day is enough, and the Dr. said I need it twice. SEE!?? this is why I think insurance companies should be outlawed. They have become too powerful, and they should never dictate to a Dr. what treatment should be allowed. They have no right to tell a Dr. her business. Really torques me off!
Today is Thursday, I am considering calling in sick. I didn't sleep most of the night, I have a raging headache and my stomach is swollen, and there are other atrocities best left unmentioned, however you get my drift, I don't dare pass gas.
Enough of this already! I want to think about happy things, not planning my day around Maalox and nexium. I am tired of wondering if I can eat a little bite of something without more pain. I lost another nine pounds. I don't know when this is going to stop, I am trying to be optimistic. I tried to leave off taking the analgesic yesterday, to see if it's contributing to the stomach pain, but I had so much pain in my legs and shoulders that I wonder if it was worth it. Why do I have to trade one pain for another?

No comments:

Blog Archive