Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am suitably cowed -------- 18576


Does it even matter? Day to day I live with this stomach existence. Only a few months ago I ate what I wanted to. I have always been health conscience. I liked sauteed veggies, a little pasta, marinara sauce, lemon squeezed on fresh food. NOW jeez Louise I am like some kind of infirm old lady. This morning I dared to eat a few strawberries. 5 of them. I made an electric skillet cake, I haven't made one of those since I was in my twenties. I haven't tried it yet, that's what the strawberries are for.
I can feel the acid seeping up my neck as we speak. ENOUGH ALREADY! I ate a two egg omelet with sauteed mushrooms. No garlic, no herbs, just a bit of sea salt and Monterrey jack cheese. THE tiniest of slices of that. I have decided the doctors can remove my stomach and I will never eat again. Nor will I enjoy a small glass of wine. This pain and swelling along with acid seepage cannot go on. My breath is foul with the acid, my stomach is swollen, I am still losing weight. The doctor says, "I will see you in a month." I am willing to sell my soul if it is of any worth, I highly doubt that my soul is any worth...

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I know this doesn't help but.....

Holy crap, that's scarey!!!


(((HUGS)))

Dusky Dawn said...

It helps. Thank you.
I am recording this so that if anyone else has these symptoms they can get a proper diagnose.Also when I am well, I will forget all about it, and eat everything I want again.

Blog Archive